Saturday, July 21, 2007

Search Engine Optimization: a Discussion

At this moment, there's a pretty good discussion of Search Engine Optimization going on at BlogCatalog: Question for SEO gurus...?

Also, you might check out

Referenced in the same discussion, SEO for FireFox, a FireFox tool. (According to seobook.com, "SEO for Firefox pulls in many useful marketing data points"). I haven't researched or tested it myself.

I understand that there's a Search Engine Optimization: Tip #3 coming.

Here's another site: BloggingMix - "A blog dedicated to helping bloggers improve in their blogging!"

1 comment:

John Pratts said...

Hi Norski,

Neat blog you've got here. Not too much annoying adsense. Layout's simple but elegant. I'd suggest however that you try to create more of your ideas than giving more links to other blogs. This will make your readers to come back on your page. The tendency is, they'll remember more the blogs you link to more than your blog. (just a friendly advice!)

I really appreciate you mentioning my blog. I'm glad you've found it useful.

Again, thanks and kudos!

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers