Saturday, July 21, 2007

Scheduling, Organization, and Less

The group that I edit a bulletin for was part of the Sinclair Lewis Days parade today: an annual event.

As their wagon passed, they chanted "where's our bulletin?!" It's at the printers, and will (I hope and trust) be ready Monday, and in the mail a few hours after that.

How they'll react when they discover that I had to use last year's information, I don't know.

As part of several weeks of highly deficient organization, I lost updated information for a major fund raising event. As I predicted in the "mea culpa" article I wrote to explain what happened, the information in question showed up quite shortly after the bulletin went to the printer.

Nertz.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers