Sunday, July 1, 2007

Minnesota for Web-Wise Travelers - up and running at last!

It's finally up and running, Minnesota for Web-Wise Travelers. My goal had been to get this directory of "Destinations and Diversions in Minnesota" up by June 1. At least there's still a couple months of the summer tourist season left: and this resource will be useful year-round.

I was a bit optimistic about how I'd deal with the set of data I'd collected, but I'm satisfied with the result.

For now, at least.

The next step will be to let folks know about this traveler's resource. That's a job for next week.

After that, I've got the next version of 'Minnesota Web-Wise' to work on, and Easy Griller ("I'm not lazy, I'm efficient!).

Right now, I'd better work on getting some sleep.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers