Friday, June 15, 2012

Spiral Light Candle's Online Store - Open

It took longer than we expected, but Spiral Light Candle's online store is open, as of this afternoon:

I think it was worth the extra effort. My son-in-law, Spiral Light Candle's CEO, took me on a pre-launch tour of the online store last night. Even without that, I think I'd have had an easy time navigating Spiral Light Candle's collections.

Candles: Big; Small; Green; Orange; - - -

So far, Spiral Light Candle's online store lets me look at candles selected by:
  • Size
  • Price
  • Color
  • "Candle Collection"
    • Basic Collection
    • Spring and Summer Fragrances
    • Fall Fragrances
    • Season of Giving
  • "Fragrance Inspired By"
    • Family Traditions and Home
    • Meditation
    • Nature
    • Seasons
The ordering process is flexible. I could order a personalized selection of five candles: Red; Purple; Green; Yellow; and Orange. Why I'd want that assortment is beyond me: but I could order a set like that. You'll find that option by clicking the "$90.00 - $100.00 price range.

Like it? Tweet it

If you like what you see, you can Tweet it.

I did, just to see what would happen - and sure enough, "Looking at this 5 Large Candles - Spiral Light Gift Pack - for $99.99, any suggestions? http://ziz.bz/GFAv" showed up as my latest Tweet. I'm twitter.com/Aluwir on Twitter, by the way. There are a remarkable number of folks named "Brian H. Gill," but only one "Aluwir" that I'm aware of. And that's another topic.

Then there's the question of why someone would Tweet what they're looking at in Spiral Light Candle's online store - maybe while on a virtual 'window shopping' excursion?

Related posts:

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers