Thursday, February 5, 2009

Business Advice Blog

Okay: This looks promising.

Benjamin Warsinske
"Business Development For The Service Industry"

"Benjamin is on a mission to educate, inspire and motivate the service industry on business development, branding, and identity...."
Why is B.W. blogging?
"I started this blog as a place to showcase who I am, to write on topics that interest me, and mostly for fun. I am always looking to network with new people. Maybe you came across my blog on my LinkedIn profile. Great! Connect with me. Maybe there is a project we can work on together."
(Benjamin Warsinske)
As I said: looks promising.

I ran into this blog in a comment on BlogCatalog: another example of how online communities are good for a number of things besides hanging out.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers