Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Computers: Great for Productivity, Providing ...

Right now, I'd rather be in another room, working at the 'main' computer. I'd also rather have the webcam over there sending updates every sixty seconds.

That's not happening. I rebooted the thing about a half hour ago, and got an error message when it started up again. I've checked with the shop that built it, and this isn't terribly unusual.

In fact, it's a little surprising that I haven't had this issue before.

Just the same, it's been doing disk maintenance on itself for quite a while. Which has given me opportunities to do some pen-and-paper work, and catch up on email here.

But it's frustrating: and a little troubling.

I see that it's time to see if the process is progressing.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers