Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mostly Technical Stuff, Today

I was my company's technical staff for most of today.

The only thing I've got to show for it, so far, is the label cloud on this blog. It's the phydeaux3 label cloud: I've found it satisfactory on other blogs.

The day wasn't a complete wash, though. I gathered some equipment I'd stored, bought a little more (mostly an inexpensive extension cord from Wal-Mart), and discovered a number of limitations that my new stuff has.

The idea is for me to have a web cam updating still images to a Web page. Simple, basic stuff: but I've never done it before.

I also did a little business-related reading, and had manager-me talk with employee-me. I think we came to an agreement about how I've been using time. More about that later. Tomorrow, I think.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers