Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blogging Tips: Free, and Worth Every Cent

I ran into an interesting article, "10 Things To Do When You Have Nothing Else To Blog About."

The advice is pretty good, from "Find a great story you found on Digg and write about it." to "Brainstorm what you're going to blog about for the next few days."

What does this have to do with starting a small business? Among other things, I'm trying my hand at generating traffic and advertising revenue through blogging. I've got five blogs at this point, and will probably leave it at that.

The what-to-write-about issue doesn't often apply to me: I've got too many interests and opinions. Let's leave it at that.

However, I've hit dry spots, and something like this list-of-10 can be a real help.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers