Monday, February 1, 2010

Well, That's Interesting: Ustream Producer

My son introduced me to Ustream Producer today. From the marketing video, it looks like the best thing since sliced bread.

Ustream is the service I use to get my webcam's streaming video online.

What Ustream has to say about Producer:

"The Ustream Producer is a desktop application allowing broadcasters to stream in high quality, just like they would from Ustream's website."

The free version:

  • Supports one camera
  • Allows importing movies and audio
  • Enables up to three transitions
  • Supports picture in picture/co-hosting
  • Provides screen capture feature
  • SD bitrate support
  • H264 Flash 9 video
  • Upgrade Producer to Producer Pro for a simple, one-time fee
(Ustream Producer promo page)
Like I said, it looks good. But it also will take system resources: which I don't have in overabundance. Still, I'll be thinking about how I could use the software.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers