Thursday, May 1, 2008

Negative Online Review? Here's What to Do

I'm storing up posts for another blog, where visitors expect about a half-dozen new ones a day. Normally, I write them within minutes of posting, but since I'll be distracted for a few days, that won't work.

Here's a post which will be released on Apathetic Lemming of the North" over the weekend.

Consider it a sort of advance showing.

"A Guide to Answering Negative Online Reviews"
Blizzard Internet Marketing Inc. Newsletter (April 30, 2008)

"The negative review - every online business owners heart-thumping, middle-of-the-night, cold-sweat-inducing nightmare. Okay maybe not that bad, but to be honest hearing anything negative about your business tends to set one on edge, I know it does me and that’s usually on my clients’ behalf, not my own!"

What follows is a concise discussion, and a short list of dos and don'ts.

Looks like good advice.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers