Sunday, June 24, 2012

Spiral Light Candles: Snapshots from a Texas Trade Show

I am definitely not a 40-year-old kid any more. It's about 1:00 a.m., I've been talking with my son-in-law, Aaron McWilliams, and two snapshots from a trade show he's at are now ready for posting. For some reason, I have this urge to close my eyes and relax - 'just for a minute.'

Aaron has been in Texas, letting more folks know about the candles he invented: and the company he and his wife have been developing. Along with quite a few other folks. I'm not sure that Spiral Light Candle Corporation is quite what most folks think of as a "small business" any more.

Anyway, I said I'd post the snapshots Aaron sent, so I'd better do that. While I'm still sort-of-awake.


Bright lights, and folks looking at Spiral Light Candle products in Texas. June 2012.


Aaron McWilliams and candles. Lots of candles. His kind of candles. The Spiral Light kind. June 2012.

Spiral Light Candle Corp. launched their online store recently, which is nice for folks in places where 'the candle with a twist' isn't on a local retailer's shelf. Yet. You can check for retailers in your area on the website, too:

I think that's it. Let me check: Texas; candles; photos; son-in-law Aaron McWilliams; how to find the candles. Right. That's what I planned, that's done: and now I'm getting some sleep.

Related posts:

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers