Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Catholic Marketing Network Trade Show: First Morning on the Floor

We got the Spiral Light Candle Corp./Oasis Productions booth set up yesterday. Actually, my son-in-law and #2 daughter started work on Monday: My contribution was mostly putting a few labels on candles.

When I wasn't on gofer duty at the booth, I visited a few other exhibitors. Here's what I remember, in alphabetical order:

  • America Digital Accessories Corp. (electronicrosary.com)
    • A hand-held talking prayer assistant
      • In several languages
      • Three modes of operation
      • (small) pictures
    • Started in Hong Kong (I think), now in
      • Nigeria
      • Malta
      • United States
      • Other places too, probably
  • Catholic Kids' GamesTM (catholickidsgames.com)
    • The Priest Game
      • A family game
      • Educational
        • You don't need to let the kids know that
        • Teaches
          • Colors
          • Color words
          • Numbers
          • Shapes
          • What parts of a priest's clothing is called
      • Fun
        • Looks like
        • I haven't played it, myself
  • Royal Consumer Information Products, Inc. (royal.com)
    • It's a cash register/office machines company
    • With a talking King James Bible
      • At the Catholic Marketing Network trade show?
      • It's beautiful literature, anyway
    • Their 'coming soon product:' a NAB digital Bible
      • That doesn't talk
        • Fairly easy-to-read display
      • With internal links
      • Searchable
      • Pending approval
      • With
        • Baltimore Catechism
        • Prayers
        • More stuff I don't remember
      • All in a little palm-size keyboard/display

So, Why am I here?

Like I said, I'm with the Spiral Light Candle Corp./Oasis Productions booth. We've got self-filling candles - a unique product. I've posted this time lapse video before: but repetition is supposed to be good for learning and explanations, so here it is again, still half-size to fit in this blog. The full-size video is on YouTube.

"Spiral Light's Spiral Burning Self Filling Candle"

(shown half-size: full version at YouTube)
anoasisproduction, YouTube (July 28, 2011)
video, 1:31

Related posts:
More about the Catholic Marketing Network Trade Show and me:
Background:

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers