Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weather: More than A Conversation Topic

The small Minnesota town I live and work in is in the northern part of Severe Thunderstorm Watch 508, and will be until noon.

It's about 9:30 now, and thunder has been getting louder.

If this keeps up, this will be the second day this season when I've had to fall back on paper (pen, actually) and paper projects - not ideal, for a guy who's building a "Small World of Websites™."

Sooner or later, I'll have to decide whether or not heavy-duty surge protectors and uninterrupted power sources make sense.

The kids got the other computers shut down, I'm getting this out on the laptop.

And the thunder seems to have stopped. Maybe I can get away with this a little longer.

Nope. Not a good idea!

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers