Friday, February 8, 2008

Boxelder Bugs!

So, there I am, day before yesterday, minding my own business, getting some work done on my laptop.

I notice something on the screen. One of those clever-annoying ads that puts a crawling bug over the web page you're trying to read.

Nope. Not unless those things can crawl off the screen. Which this one just then had done.

That got my attention.

Seen clearly, without backlighting from the screen, it was a boxelder bug. We've had a lot of those inside this winter.

That thing calmly crawled across the keyboard, seemingly unaware of the huge organic pistons overhead, threatening to make it bug mash.




It could be worse: I once had to share a work space with bats and a small colony of bees.

No comments:

("Following" list moved here, after Blogger changed formats)

Small Business Watchers